- Participants will be allowed to attend any events only if they have a valid SRiSHTi ID.
- Participants will have to bring their own laptops and electronic gadgets required for the events and workshops. The college will not be responsible for the theft of the gadgets/belongings.
- Participants are expected to maintain decorum while they are present in the college.
- Use of false name and address will not be entertained. College ID proof will be verified while paying the entry fee.
- The final call on the winners will be taken by the judges and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- If the participants are involved in any sort of malpractice, they will not be allowed to participate in the other events.
- Timings for the events/workshops are strictly followed. Participants turning up late will not be permitted to attend the events/workshops.
- Participants can approach the help desk in case of any queries.
- Fee details of the workshops will be put on the respective pages of workshops.
- Payment has to be made online at the corresponding link available in the workshop descriptions.
- If any individual is unable to attend the workshop, another person can attend the same workshop with the same ID. The change of person has to be intimated before 10 working days in prior.
- If the organizing committee is informed about the unavailability of an individual before 3 weeks, the individual will be given the entire amount. If informed before 2 weeks, only 50% of the workshop fee will be refunded.
- Refund amount is subjected to change.
- Students are expected to install the necessary packages that are essential for the workshop before turning up for the workshop. It will be sent through mail in advance, if any.
- Any information regarding the workshops will be communicated through mail.
Entry Fee : Rs 450 per participant only*
Team Members : Maximum of 2.
- Participants are requested to submit their abstracts to the respective mail id on or before the deadline(27-09-2018).
- Participants shortlisted will be acknowledged only through mail.
- Online mode of payment is mostly preferable.
GENERAL REGISTRATION FEE : Rs 600 per participant
- Every individual will have to register first and pay the entry fee before attending any event.
- Once entry fee is paid, the participants can attend any number of events.
- The prize amount is subject to change. It depends on the number of teams/participants attending the event. Minimum number of participants is expected for the full amount to be given as cash prize.
- Once registered, the amount will not be refunded.
- Participants are kindly requested to contact the respective in-charge for further details.
- Accommodation is provided on First Come, First Serve basis.
- Food expenses will be covered in the accommodation fee.
- Accommodation fee is non-refundable.
- The time of arrival must be informed in advance to the contacts specified.
- Girls are expected to be inside the hostel premises before 6:15PM. Boys are expected to be inside the hostel premises before 9:15PM.
- For girls, workshop participants are given due consideration.
- Misbehavior of any sort will not be tolerated. If found, the participant will be rusticated with immediate effect from hostel.