Registration is currently closed.
Present your world of ideas and talents. Let the world earn upon your brain and abilities.
The interested students can send their abstract to the given E-Mail ID before the last date. The received Abstract will be verified for Plagiarisim and Domain. Selected teams will then be acknowledge and will be given a chance to present their paper before the Judges on the day of SRiSHTi 2k18.
*Mail your Abstract to email@example.com
- A team can have a maximum of 2 members.
- You are free to select topics from the list of general ideas listed.
- Participants should send an abstract of their work to the mail id* provided.
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
- Selected teams after scrutiny will be intimated through their respective mail id.
- Details of the team members: Name, Department, Email id, Contact Number and Institution name should be sent along with abstract.
- Deadline for submission: On or before 27-09-2018
- Selected teams will be allowed to present their papers. No spot entries are allowed.
- Participants should submit the soft copy of the full paper in IEEE Format (abstract alone will not be accepted).
- The paper should not exceed 8 pages.
- Selected teams should bring two hardcopies and one soft copy of the paper (IEEE format) at the time of presentation.
- Bring your soft copies in a pen drive.
- Working models will fetch you more points
- The time limit for the presentation is 15 minutes (12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for queries)
*BEST TWO IDEAS WILL BE AWARDED WITH A CASH PRIZE*
RULES OF THE EVENT
- SRiSHTi ID is mandatory for all the participants.
- Spot entries are not allowed.
- The decision of the judges will be final and will not be subjected to any further discussions.
- Abstract sent after deadline will not be accepted on any cause.
THEME OF THE PRESENTATION
Topics could be in any of the following:
- Renewable Energy.
- High Efficiency Electrical Machines and Linear Machines.
- Smart Grid and Micro Grid.
- FACTS (Flexible AC Transmission System).
- Power Quality and Power Electronics.
- Switch Gears for UHVDC/HVDC Systems.
- Digital Image and Speech Processing.
- Electric Vehicles.
- PLC, SCADA, HMI.
- Micro-Processor Architecture.
- IoT based Applications.
- Applications of Micro-processor and Micro-controller.
1st Prize – Rs. 2,000/-
2nd Prize – Rs. 1,500/-
AMARNATH K – 8870208081
ASHOK N.K.K – 9159795722