Registration is currently closed.
“Do you think your idea has enough potential to put your Name in the hall of Fame?”
Here is the stage for you to project your vision into ideas and then convert them to paper. Be the best speaker in the room and prove your worth !
We would be more than happy to hear your ideas out!
Prepare a presentation and unleash your innovative side to grab exciting prizes!
*Mail your Abstract to email@example.com
• A team can have a maximum of 2 members.
• You are free to select topics from the list of general ideas listed.
• Participants should send an abstract of their work to the mail id* provided.
• The abstract should not exceed 300 words.
• Selected teams after scrutiny will be intimated through their respective mail id.
• Details of the team members: Name, Department, Email id, Contact Number and Institution name should be sent along with abstract.
• Deadline for submission: On or before 27-09-2018
• Selected teams will be allowed to present their papers. No spot entries are allowed.
• Participants should submit the soft copy of the full paper in IEEE Format (abstract alone will not be accepted).
• The paper should not exceed 8 pages.
• Selected teams should bring two hardcopies and one soft copy of the paper (IEEE format) at the time of presentation.
• Bring your soft copies in a pen drive.
• Working models will fetch you more points
• The time limit for the presentation is 15 minutes (12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for queries)
*BEST TWO IDEAS WILL BE AWARDED WITH A CASH PRIZE*
RULES OF THE EVENT
- SRiSHTi ID is mandatory for all the participants.
- Spot entries are not allowed.
- The decision of the judges will be final and will not be subjected to any further discussions.
- Abstract sent after deadline will not be accepted on any cause.
THEMES OF THE PRESENTATION
Topics could be in any of the following:
- AI for community.
- Autonomous systems for Navigation (most preferably space and underwater).
- Communication technology in robots.
- Holograph technology.
- Haptic technology.
- CPU architecture.
- Autonomous Car.
- Future Application of Veri-chip.
- Medical robots (mobile/fixed bot).
- Quantum Computing.
- Machine Learning in cybersecurity.
- Augmented Reality.
- Any innovative ideas in aerospace and defence field.
1st Prize – Rs. 2,000/-
2nd Prize – Rs. 1,500/-
RAVI SHANKAR S – 9443455114
MADHUMIDHA – 9952240761